681 BOG ROAD ( .9 MILES OFF US ROUTE 2 )
HERMON, MAINE 04401
CLICK BELOW TO SEE BUSINESS HOURS
Tips before your trip - PLEASE READ
- TWO PAYING CUSTOMERS IN THE RETAIL AREA AT ONE TIME. NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE THAT IS BUYING BUT NOT HERE TO BUY YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. It is not fair to customers that plan to buy or pick up a transfer and someone is just there for moral support.
- 11 FEET OF SNEEZE GUARDS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED TO PROTECT ME AND MY CUSTOMERS.
LOOK FOR THE RED / GREEN LIGHT TO KNOW WHETHER TO ENTER THE SHOP OR NOT.
- I WILL STOP SERVING CUSTOMERS ONCE IT IS CLOSING TIME. It can take up to 15 to 20 minutes to process a single firearms transaction. If it is 15 to 20 minutes before closing and I am helping another customer I probably won't get to you, Sorry. If someone is buying mutilple guns and accessories that could take a lot more time 30 to 40 minutes so I could close 30 minutes early even if the parking lot is full. COME EARLY!
TEMPORARY IN EFFECT
AMMO LIMITED TO THOSE THAT BUY NEW FIREARMS IN THESE CALIBERS FROM ME WITH LIMITS.
You will be allowed to buy one box (at time of purchase only) of ammo only in the caliber of firearm you are purchasing (see restricted calibers below). Why? If someone comes in to purchase a firearm from me and they ask if ammo is available I want to be able to say yes. If I don't have ammo they will say something to the effect of why should I purchase this firearm from you if I cannot get ammo. This gun is usless without ammo! You expect me to buy a guns from you and then go hunting for ammo? Been there done that when Obama was in office. Hopefully this will only be in effect for a short time but this year will be a difficult one for finding Guins, Ammo, and accessories.
AMMO LIMIT ON THE FOLLOWING
.223 PKG OVER 20RDS
5.56 PKG OVER 20RDS
12GA BUCKSHOT ALL
THIS IS UNTIL I CAN GET MORE AMMO ON ORDER. RIGHT NOW MY SUPPLIERS ARE TOTALLY OUT.
Restictions on AR magazines and some other high cap magazines also.
- If you are coming to purchase or transfer a firearm please be here 20 minutes before closing, (5:10pm weekdays / 11:40am or 1:40pm Saturday (hours depending on seasonal hours. See below) As you know just the paperwork and background check on a firearm can take 20 minutes. THANK YOU!
- Always check the website just before you leave as the website changes throughout the day as firearms are received and sold. (accessories listed on the website are not part of the updated inventory)
- Check this page or Google for business hours. DON'T JUST GET IN YOU CAR AND DRIVE HERE WITHOUT CHECKING HOURS FIRST. GOOGLE IS USUALLY THE BEST https://g.page/mainegundealer (see below for more info) or Just type in Allsport Performance Business Hours on Google search and it will show you my updated business hours. The hours on Google are always up to date. If I think I will be opening later or earlier then expected the hours will be updated on Google. I cannot update this website page remotely.
- Make sure your valid Maine drivers license or Maine state ID has your current physical address (not P.O.box) on it. If not make sure you have a valid Maine vehicle reg, valid Maine conceal carry permit, or valid Maine hunting/fishing that has your physical address on it. (Valid means not expired) If you do not have the the right documentation with you we will refuse to sell to you. No exceptions.
- Bring cash to save 3% on your firearm purchase. Don't forget the added 5.5% sales tax.
- If you are coming to get a quote on a firearm or special order a firearm make sure you have cash with you so you can pay up front and get the cash discounted price. Assuming you want to order the firearm.
- Bring your reading glasses if you need them so you can see to fill out the 4473.
BEFORE HANDLING A FIREARM OR COMING INTO OUR SHOP PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO. THANK YOU!
Hope to see you see! Fred E. Owner
11 “‘Do not steal. “‘Do not lie. “‘Do not deceive one another.
11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
9 Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
ONLY 3 MILES FROM BANGOR, MAINE
ONLY 7 miles from Brewer, Maine
ONLY 3-4 MILES FROM I-95 EXITS
9 TENTHS OF A MILE OFF US ROUTE 2 IN HERMON
We are only a few miles from Central Maine Harley Davidson or Dysart's Truck Stop in Hermon which in right off Interstate I95.
COMING VIA INTERSTATE 95?
TAKE EXIT 180 COLD BROOK ROAD EXIT. WHERE DYSART'S TRUCK STOP IS LOCATED. NORTH OR SOUTH BOUND ON INTERSTATE 95. AT THE END OF COLD BROOK ROAD WHERE IS COME OUT TO US ROUTE 2 IN HERMON TAKE A LEFT AND THE NEXT IMMEDIATE LEFT AND WE ARE 9 TENTHS OF A MILE DOWN THE BOG ROAD ON THE LEFT.
COMING VIA ROUTE 2?
ON ROUTE 2 IN HERMON WHERE COLD BROOK ROAD (ROAD TO I95 AND DYSART'S TRUCK STOP) INTERSECTS WITH US ROUTE 2 IN HERMON TAKE THE BOG ROAD WHICH IS ONLY A FEW HUNDRED FEET FROM THE COLD BROOK ROAD INTERSECTION ON ROUTE 2. WE ARE 9 TENTHS OF A MILE DOWN THE BOG ROAD ON THE LEFT.
Look for the blue Maine DOT signs on US route 2 in Hermon and on the Coldbrook road in Hermon. The Bog Road is located at the same intersection where Coldbrook road comes out to Route 2 in Hermon. The Penobscot snowmobile club is located on the Bog road as well. They have a sign on Route 2
ATTN: Maine law requires you to notify the Secretary of State within 30 days of any change in your name or address.
Report suspicious activity any time at 1-800-ATF-GUNS
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
If you are concerned about yourself or about somebody else please call the Maine Crisis Hotline 1-888-568-1112
If you are not in Maine, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- OR -
Chat with a crisis counselor online:
Lifeline Crisis Chat
What to expect when you call a hotline:
You will be helped by a professionally trained crisis worker who will listen to you and connect you with services in your area. This may include connecting you with community resources, offering referrals to outpatient services or a local crisis unit, or providing a recommendation for in-patient services.
List of Maine Crisis Response Programs by County (*PDF)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Website: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org