681 BOG ROAD ( .9 MILES OFF US ROUTE 2 )
HERMON, MAINE 04401
Monday: * Fall, winter, spring hours: starting September 16th through May 31st * : NOON - 5:30pm
Monday: * Summer hours: starting June 1st through September 15th * : NOON - 5:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: * Fall, winter, spring hours: starting September 16th through May 31st * : 9:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: * Summer hours: starting June 1st through September 15th * : 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: * Fall, winter, spring hours: starting September 16th through May 31st * : 8:00am - 2:00pm Hint: 11am on can be very busy so come early
Saturday: * Summer hours: starting June 1st through September 15th* : 8:00am - NOON Hint: 11am on can be very busy so come early
Tips before your trip - PLEASE READ
- If you are coming to purchase or transfer a firearm please be here 20 minutes before closing, (5:10pm weekdays / 11:40am or 1:40pm Saturday (depending on seasonal hours. See below) , thank you!
- Always check the website before you leave as the website changes throughout the day as firearms are received and sold. (accessories listed on the website are not part of the updated inventory)
- Check Hours page on this website or Google. GOOGLE IS USUALLY THE BEST https://g.page/mainegundealer or Just type in Allsport Performance Business Hours on Google search and it will show you my updated business hours.
- Make sure your valid Maine drivers license has your current physical address on it. If not make sure you have a valid Maine vehicle reg, valid Maine conceal carry permit, or valid Maine hunting/fishing that has your physical address on it. (Valid means not expired)
- Bring cash to save 3% on your firearm purchase. Don't forget the added 5.5% sales tax.
- If you are coming to get a quote on a firearm or special order a firearm make sure you have cash with you so you can pay up front and get the cash discounted price. Assuming you want to order the firearm.
- Bring your reading glasses if you need them so you can see to fill out the 4473.
BEFORE HANDLING A FIREARM OR COMING INTO OUR SHOP PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO. THANK YOU!
Hope to see you see! Fred E. Owner
11 “‘Do not steal. “‘Do not lie. “‘Do not deceive one another.
11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
9 Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
ONLY 3 MILES FROM BANGOR, MAINE
ONLY 7 miles from Brewer, Maine
ONLY 3-4 MILES FROM I-95 EXITS
9 TENTHS OF A MILE OFF US ROUTE 2 IN HERMON
We are only a few miles from Central Maine Harley Davidson or Dysart's Truck Stop in Hermon which in right off Interstate I95.
COMING VIA INTERSTATE 95?
TAKE EXIT 180 COLD BROOK ROAD EXIT. WHERE DYSART'S TRUCK STOP IS LOCATED. NORTH OR SOUTH BOUND ON INTERSTATE 95. AT THE END OF COLD BROOK ROAD WHERE IS COME OUT TO US ROUTE 2 IN HERMON TAKE A LEFT AND THE NEXT IMMEDIATE LEFT AND WE ARE 9 TENTHS OF A MILE DOWN THE BOG ROAD ON THE LEFT.
COMING VIA ROUTE 2?
ON ROUTE 2 IN HERMON WHERE COLD BROOK ROAD (ROAD TO I95 AND DYSART'S TRUCK STOP) INTERSECTS WITH US ROUTE 2 IN HERMON TAKE THE BOG ROAD WHICH IS ONLY A FEW HUNDRED FEET FROM THE COLD BROOK ROAD INTERSECTION ON ROUTE 2. WE ARE 9 TENTHS OF A MILE DOWN THE BOG ROAD ON THE LEFT.
Look for the blue Maine DOT signs on US route 2 in Hermon and on the Coldbrook road in Hermon. The Bog Road is located at the same intersection where Coldbrook road comes out to Route 2 in Hermon. The Penobscot snowmobile club is located on the Bog road as well. They have a sign on Route 2
ATTN: Maine law requires you to notify the Secretary of State within 30 days of any change in your name or address.
Report suspicious activity any time at 1-800-ATF-GUNS
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
If you are concerned about yourself or about somebody else please call the Maine Crisis Hotline 1-888-568-1112
If you are not in Maine, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- OR -
Chat with a crisis counselor online:
Lifeline Crisis Chat
What to expect when you call a hotline:
You will be helped by a professionally trained crisis worker who will listen to you and connect you with services in your area. This may include connecting you with community resources, offering referrals to outpatient services or a local crisis unit, or providing a recommendation for in-patient services.
List of Maine Crisis Response Programs by County (*PDF)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Website: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org